Elf For Christmas - Boy Elf & Magical Reward Kit
This product is currently sold out.
Directly from the North Pole, our award-winning Christmas Elf Boy & Magical Reward Kit will bring fun & magic to homes & classrooms this December.
A friendly face, a festive outfit, long legs & mischievously long arms - our Limited Edition Christmas Elf is perfectly designed for fun & games! Our boy Elf finds it easy get up to mischief (the arms are long enough to reach around things & his hands velcro together!) With a cute little face & dinky dungarees, we know Elf will be loved.
Where the magic really happens is in the Magical Reward Kit - a unique & magical package to promote good behaviour. Designed for families with up to two siblings, all of the items in our kit can be shared & we have included two Letters to Santa & two Nice List Certificates, so you can personalise these to each child.
Larger families, or anyone wanting a full kit per child, will need to order a refill kit. Our Magical Reward Kit is full of fun to help you bring the magic of a Christmas Elf to life!
Our unique kit includes:
- Boy Christmas Elf Toy - A limited edition Christmas Elf toy, our own unique design, aprox 28cm tall.
- An Arrival Letter from Santa - straight from the North Pole, explaining why Elf is here (designed so you can personalise it with your child's name).
- Mini Elf Report cards - report cards for good behaviour. We have also included two Naughty List warning cards, just incase you need them. Use these as you see fit.
- 2 x Letter to Santa templates - have some fun writing to the Big Man himself with this official North Pole Correspondence. We have included a space for drawing Santa a picture too.
- 2 x Official Nice List Certificates - with space to personalise the certificate with your child's name & a description of exactly what they have achieved.
- Christmas Reward Chart & a sheet of Elf Stickers - Personalise the chart with your child's name & choose tasks you would like them to try. Ideal for household chores, tidying, reading, kindness or potty training. A fun way to reward good behaviour every day.
- Beware of the Elf Sign & Santa Please Stop Here Sign - Just a bit of fun for your door - to warn guests you have a Mischievous House Elf!
- Departure Letter - from Elf, thanking you for your hospitality. Perfect to leave out on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning when Elf has departed.
- A Thank You postcard - you can send to your children, from Elf, in January to thank them for looking after Elf. A lovely magical reminder of the fun they have had!
Love Elf? Why not treat yourself too our illustrated story book?